Friday, February 10, 2012

FEBRUARY 10, 2012***MY PINK STAMPER BLOG HOP/CHALLENGE****


Good Evening Everyone,

I hope you all got a chance to join in on the Blog hop over at MY PINK STAMPER. The design team did a fantastic job.  I love seeing what they create and then, being inspired to create something myself.   I used PTI Kraft card stock for the base. The pink and the red paper are handmade silk and cotton ( I didn't make the paper). The circle and the heart on the right are from punches. The heart and the love that look like a postage stamp are cut at 1.8 on the imagine from the Cricut Sweet heart Cartridge. The circle (1.25) which has the sentiment Hugs & Kisses on it is from My Pink Stamper Stamp set lunch box thoughts. The Love, is from the top part of Love, Mom same stamp set.

This is my entry into:
My Pink Stamper: circle, pink and an MPS sentiment
Frosted designs: Love is in the air
More Than Favors: Love
Paper craft star: Hearts

16 comments:

  1. You are good! I got on to start hopping and you already completed the challenge. Great job! Thanks for joining in the fun.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Diana yes are good.. I started too, but spend the day driving to and back from Napa and decided I was just too tired... Have fun hopping...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, that red paper looks fantastic and I really like that sheer ribbon! Thanks for joining us in the hop this month!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, Diana, love the postage heart! Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Star Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love that paper! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card... You have done a lovely job with this design

    Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs. I hope that you enjoyed the challenge

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! One of my favorites.

    Kathy
    theyellow-card.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, I love the little postage stamp.
    Marji
    www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dianna, love this card. I found the Kraft paper recently and love playing around with it. Your card is just beautiful.
    I hope to have a post up soon. Hope you can find a moment to stop by.

    Have a great day!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card! Love the postage stamp die cut.

    Jen L
    http://acountrytwinkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. so so so LOVE your card!! love your paper!! parkernana4@aol.com
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. SUPER cute! Love the details! Thank you for joining in on the fun at My Pink Stamper's Pinkalicious Blog Hop! :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. sweet project! I Hope you'll join us again at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...