Monday, February 13, 2012

FEBRUARY 13, 2012***MONDAY****THINKING OF YOU

Good Morning Everyone.

I am almost done with my 90 treats for the ladies tomorrow. I 2 things done at with one time.  I got a long talk on the phone with my SIL.  Putting these together is really a no brainer, but there are lots of pieces. I post them all later just for fun.

Here is a thinking of you card.


I love the golden color of the tea pot against the red leaf print paper I think the swirls add to the feel for Spring coming on, which always reminds me of friends, that have passed and that are still here.  I needed a I'm thinking of you card just to let someone know.

Is there someone you know that you should let know you are thinking of them?
Have a blessed day. Hugs, Diana

4 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Diana... I think we all need "thinking of you" card... You r such an inspiration..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Diana!! I love the embossing and the pretty papers you used!! What a stunning card :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card.love the embossing and nice shades of yellow on the tea pot.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty little teapot! Makes me want to have a tea party :)... wonderful pairing with the red paper too! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...