Monday, January 28, 2013

FANTABULOUS and TIME

CLICK HERE for the 800 follower winner


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #102 pink/or Red challenge ending February 5, 2013
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday January anything goes LINKY party  ending 1-31-13





Good Morning again Friends,

Another post and the sun has come out and it is starting to warm up outside. Fantabulous Cricut challenge has a TIME challenge going right now so I thought before I run out of time, ha ha I would enter it. The day goes so quick. On to my project. I used Cricut everyday cart Out of Character a Cricut circle exclusive and JT an imagine cart I had quite the fun time with this.  I hope you like it!



Challenges:
Lady Anne's: Anything goes



Have a blessed day, Diana

11 comments:

  1. It's perfect and "timely". LOL!! Great card, love all the detail. So glad you joined us at FCCB!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you are joining in the fun! Love the red, grey and yellow combo! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the play on "time flies" with the wings! Fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Love the papers:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this and the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful, artistic piece! Love the papers, the die cuts, and design. Thank you for sharing this with us at Lady Anne's this month! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous & FUN!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an artistic, fun card!! I love the design and the details!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great Diana, I like the colors and that image!! Thanks for joinig us!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...