Wednesday, January 30, 2013

BE MINE.......

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #102 pink/or Red challenge ending February 5, 2013

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday January anything goes LINKY party  ending 1-31-13






Good Afternoon Friends,

Met with my knit wit group today and more sad news, one of my friend's husband passed away.  He had been battling lung cancer for awhile and  is now free of the pain.  You will be seeing yet another sympathy card very soon. :-(

Now onto a happier note, Be Mine ...... I used all Kraft card stock for this card  and an action wobble on the heart. I love how this card came out.  I  am so glad it does not look like a Christmas card which is what I thought might happen, given that I was using red and green.

I used PTI for the base
and all the other papers are recollections from Michael 's, an action wobble,  a heart punch and hemp






 There is the action wobble


Challenges:
Kraft journal: all Kraft
Pink Elephant: hearts
Simon says: AG
Sisterhood of crafters:heart



Have a blessed evening, Diana

12 comments:

  1. So cute! I have never used an action wobble, I need to get some!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card Diana!
    So sad to hear more upsetting news :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad, sorry for this news.

    Great card! Love all the craft on this.

    Just so you know, we went out to dinner this week. it was fun, took all the pressure off and had a good time. :)

    Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that is such good news. Going out to dinner is always nice.

      Delete
  4. I am so sorry for your friend lost,
    your love card is lovely,
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete

  5. Opportunity may knock only once, but temptation leans on the doorbell.Talk to a man about himself and he will listen for hoursTeaching English

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card, a great design and a stunning sparkling heart.

    Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you used the wobble. :) Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday with this terrific project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry to hear the sad news. Making those cards are never easy but sadly we need them in our stash. You did a wonderful job on your card. Love the colors you picked. Thanks for sharing it with us over at the Sisterhhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear your sad news and will say a little prayer for the family! Yes, unfortunately sympathy cards are the first cards I run out of in my stash.
    Your card today is adorable and so clever with the wobble factor! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘I {HEART} VALENTINE’S’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...