Thursday, January 31, 2013

With Deepest Sympathy

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #102 pink/or Red challenge ending February 5, 2013

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday January anything goes LINKY party  ending 1-31-13


Hi Friends,


Here is what I used to make this card:
in the metallic : pink shade
You could win one of these sets in the 
pink/red challenge that I have going for one more week





As I told you yesterday, I had to make another sympathy card.  I used the Cri-Kits gel pen holder and pen for the image along with coredinations textured card stock  layering and some stickles. The stamp is from Stampendous  and the background paper is from My Minds Eye. The base card stock is PTI. The pen glided beautifully over the textured card stock.


Remember today is the second week of the (CLICK HERE DL.ART Thankful Thursday #102 pink/or Red challenge ending February 5, 2013
and the last day for the ( CLICK HERE DL.ART Thankful Thursday January anything goes LINKY party  ending 1-31-13.
It is hard to believe the first month of this year has already gone by.

Challenges: 
Charisma cards: pink& brown
TGIF:AG
Inspire me Friday:AG

I hope you like my card thanks for stopping by,have a blessed day, Diana

14 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! I love the gel pen outline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful Diana!
    This pen holder is for sure on my wishlist!! LOVE what you do with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very BEAUTIFUL!!!Lovely outline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another pretty card Diana!
    Have a GREAT day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an elegant card. Thanks for sharing about the pen holder as well. I would love to try one. It really looks great on your card. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Diana, those Cri-Kits gel pens are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done. I would like to try those Cri-Kits. Looks really pretty.

    Linda ☺
    Crafting With Nana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely. We found you via Craft Junkie Too - T.G.I.F. Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! What a great image to use your gel pens with.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty design Diana! The pens are awesome:)
    Have a great say Diana!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful, Diana!! The design is gorgeous!! The gel pens do such a fabulous job!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this challenge.

    Lisa xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...