Friday, January 25, 2013

FUN FRIDAY " BIRTHDAY " CHALLENGE



CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #102 pink/or Red challenge ending February 5, 2013
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday January anything goes LINKY party  ending 1-31-13




This weeks  challenge at LSP is for you to make a  "Birthday" card,
project or layout

Link up at  my friend Karen's blog Little Scrap Pieces


This is the first time I have ever made a double bow. I don't know if there is a right way, but I was pretty happy with it. I am always inspired by my friend Sherrie, of Sherrie scraps with passion.  I have coined her in my mind the bow Queen.  She is awesome with making bows and my friend Lisa is just as good. Although, I call Lisa the Spellbinder princess. The ribbon of course is from Karen and the little round things are called skittles,  my friend Carri  made those and sent me some for Christmas.  Thank you Carri. Click on the link above and play along with our Birthday challenge.


Supplies:
Card stock
PTI
K&Co
Imagine more cards(cart)
skittles from Carri (currant
Ribbon and flowers LSP


Challenges:
IMF:AG
TGIF:AG


Have a blessed day, Diana


17 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the colors and that little bird! Your bow looks good to me! I've never made one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Diana - love the little birdie and fabulous bow:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Diana,
    Oh my goodness, you nailed that bow! It is BEAUTIFUL! Your birthday card is adorable! I just love that stinken cute birdie and the papers are so fun and match up perfectly! What a fun thing to do with bird day...very creative the way you did that and of course, topping it off with that beautiful pink bow:) Fabulous job my friend!
    Thanks for the shout out and hope you have a great wknd. I am going to try and get my imagine fired up tomorrow...thanks for the inspiration!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Diana, love the bird and the bow is fab.
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable birthday card! Love the bow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is fantastic.

    Ana
    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com
    DT Docerela Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous birthday card!! Love the beautiful bow and the colors!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card, and good choice of color ! We were so glad to have you along with us for our punch out challenge at The Kraft Journal !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Card. Love it. TFS and Have a Great Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet, cheery birthday card!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is adorable Diana! GREAT birthday card!!!
    TFS and hope you have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a beautiful birthday card, Diana! I love the colors, the festive sentiment, and the sweet bird. :o) The background paper is gorgeous! Your double bow is flawless! I still struggle with them, but will try again soon. The ribbon is such a lovely shade of pink. Wonderful work as always. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL...I agree with you about Sheerieand Lisa!!I have given them a shout out's on my blog because they are SPECIAL!Queens of BOWS and lets not forget Spellbinders!!LOL..I LOve your BOW!Very Beautiful!I have taken up a special interest on improving my bows.LOL.
    As for your card,just LOVELY!Yummy Skittles.
    Sending bloggie love to you,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely gorgeous, Diana!! I love everything about it...the design, the colors, the images you used!! It is simply stunning my friend!! Your double bow is perfect!! Thanks so much for the shout out!! I hope you have a very happy Sunday :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card Diana,just adorable!
    jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Diana,
    Just love your card. That little birdie is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...