Monday, January 28, 2013

MOJO MONDAY


CLICK HERE for the 800 follower winner


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #102 pink/or Red challenge ending February 5, 2013
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday January anything goes LINKY party  ending 1-31-13




Hi Everyone, 
Yes this is my fourth post for today
Who knows what the rest of the week will hold for me. 
I always love these sketches and this is
a more difficult one, but that is the challenge, Right?







I decided to go for the round one this time


I used AC card stock fro my base, authentque for my DP's, Viva pearl pen, Sakura white gel pen and TH Sizzix rosette die. I love the way this came out. I think I will go for the square next. The sentiment was from PTI Spring Tags.

Challenges:
MOJO:sketch
MIM:AG


Have a blessed day, Diana

14 comments:

  1. very pretty Diana!
    Great take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card. Love the Rosette. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the sketch. The rosette is beautiful. The scalloped edge looks so pretty and lacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diana .You did make this sketch yours with this awesome shaped card . Love the rosette too and the sentiment font is pretty .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my friend and Happy Monday!!! Stunning card with those colors and what a fun sketch!!! Have a great evening!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is a lovely version of the sketch. I like the effect of the square within the circle shaped card. The rosette is such a great decorative element. I came over from MIM to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - love the rosette. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. A LOVELY card!Love the rosette!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning, Diana!! I love the design and the shape!! What a gorgeous card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diana, just beautiful! Love the round choice along with the Rosette. You definitely got your Mojo going strong with this card...fantastic.

    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, Diana! Love your take on the round sketch and the wonderful rosette!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card. Love the rosette.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...