Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Snowflakes and warm mittens


Good Morning  friends,


I hope you are all having a great start to your Tuesday
Here is a card I made using Creative inspiration paints products.  It is my design day today over there so if you get a chance pop over there also and check out the paints, embossing powders, glitters, and jeweled inspirations


I made the back ground paper from a piece of American Crafts white card stock using Creative Inspirations Blush shimmering paint and super sparkle gold Deliquesce, embossing ink and a small stamp (on my couch set) easy peasy. I used a piece of hemp to hold the mittens together. I remember having when I was quite young having little clips on mine to hold them to my jacket so I wouldn't lose them.


I also added some  Creative Inspiration shimmering blush paint to the tips of the snowflake. I thought it added a little extra sparkle








I just love these paints and the glitters are just as fantastic.



Remember there is also a challenge going on at Creative inspiration paints and the theme is "CASE IT"
 Click here to go to the challenge.

The sentiment stamp I used was from the Inkadinkadoo THANKS set I have had it for a long time and there are many different ways of saying Thank you on it.

Challenges:
Trendy twine: button, mittens, snowflake, pink and trendy twine (I did not have any so I used hemp)
BBTB2: snowflake
Sunday Funday: AG
Inspire me Fridays:AG
Party time Tuesday: Glittery and sparkly
Ribbon Carousel: Winter spirit
Go Fish: winter or snow themed



I love to read your comments
Have a blessed day, Diana

31 comments:

  1. This is adorable Diana! Great use of the CI Paints and love your take on this month Trendy Twine Challenge :)
    Thanks for sharing and playing along in our "Show Us Your Mittens" Challenge!
    Jessica
    Trendy Twine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bright color combination perfect to chase away the winter "blues" Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love the paint you used. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty...love the colours! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty colors and beautiful card. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Diana - love the mittens and snowflake. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card...and love the new bloggie look.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fabulous card Diana! I love the mittens and snowflake and I love how you used the glitter and not sure but it looks like maybe paint too?! The glitter design really catches the eye! Very cool! Thanks for joining us again at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super lovely snowflake on your card for our snowflake challenge! I have never used the paint - that for the inspiration. Thank you for joining BBTB2's first challenge of 2013!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the snowflake you used here Diana...gorgeous card.Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok...so I know that we are n the 1st week of January but This is the BEST card EVER!!
    Your mittens are Simply Adorable.The Snowflake is LOVELY!and as for the CIP,YOU ARE AMAZING!!You create such AMAZING Projects with such wonderful products!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the mittens and the snowflake. Such cute cuts and a wonderful card. Thanks for creating with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card, your mittens are darling. Thanks for joining our monthly challenge over at Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am in Love with your Mitten card! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us at Trendy Twine!
    Yvonne ~ OneCreativeMomma
    DT Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is an adorable card! I love all the different elements that you have used to pull it all together.
    - Dawn ~ TrendyTwine Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute. I love your green mittens, so pretty. Thanks so much for linking up with us for the Monthly Challenge.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it!! Thanks so much for joining in the Trendy Twine Challenge this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so pretty. Love the colors. Thank you for joining Trendy Twine's "Show us Your Mittens" Challenge.

    Hugs,
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderfully sparkly card. Thanks for playing along with us at GoFish!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card and I love the glitter addition! Thanks for linking up to the Trendy Twine Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute & I love the extra sparkle that you added. Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The mittens are so adorable!! And the colors are gorgeous!! What a beautiful card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is super darling..I love the whole look:) Thanks for joining us at BBTB2:) Krista

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aw - this is so cute!! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is so cute! Thanks for joining our Trendy Twine monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your card is great! Thanks so much for linking up with us for the Monthly Challenge at Trendy Twine.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable! Thanks for playing along with us in the challenge!

    Jamie
    Trendy Twine DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...