Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy Monday

CLICK HERE for the 800 follower winner


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #102 pink/or Red challenge ending February 5, 2013
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday January anything goes LINKY party  ending 1-31-13



Hi Friends, 
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  It is back to another week and can you believe this month is almost over?

I need some thank you treat gifts so I made this proto type. I used Bazill basic cardstock for the pillow box 

I used PTI ink in terra cotta tile and ripe avacado to stamp the  images the stamps are from the Spring tags set. The ribbon is vanilla cream and the pearls are Viva pearl pen 





I used TBB&M2 for the pillow box


Challenges
MIM:AG

Have a blessed day, Diana






17 comments:

  1. Saw this pretty pillow box on MIM today. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The bow is a perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I Popped by from MIM to see your Beautiful pillow box. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty papers on that pillow box... They are versatile for all occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors and designs on your pillow box, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the butterflies and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this one is so pretty too! Great stamp choice and love the colors. I might try using this stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely GORGEOUS!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!! Love the pretty butterflies!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful gift box! Love MIM- so fun to find so many 'new to me' Papercrafters out there in Blogland! I am #65 : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty - I saw your pillow box at MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty stamping & I love the vanilla ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous pillow box you've created here and that color combination is truly the BEST!!

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea using the spring tags set this way. Beautiful colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...