Monday, May 9, 2011

MONDAY- The Pinks Stamper Challenge #8

Hi all,
We just got back in town.  I need to bond with my E2. I unpacked him set him and then I was gone to pamper my M-I-L for four days/ three nights. I did take my gypsy along and did some designs. I also got a chance to get to a Michael's but still did not find the paper I was looking for.  I will try one more time on Wednesday, if I don't find it I will put this idea on the back burner and work on something new.

We had a great time. I did a lot of cooking and some baking. It is nice to be home. Although now I'm feeling like I need to go visit my mother.

I've been home for a little while now, so I thought I should check out some sites I have missed. I'm entering this in Challenge # 8 over at The Pink Stamper. "SUMMER THEME". I have 4 hours to enter all 12 I don't think I'll make it. So I will enter this one for sure.

RECIPE:
4.25x 5.5 card PTI vintage cream
Popsicle 3.25DCWV, base Paper company
paper Me and My Big ideas
ATG
Home made dimensional s
Fabrico marker for Popsicle sticks
My pink stamper stamp Punny licious
Green ink G studio

3 comments:

  1. Wow - this is an awesome card! The background is fabulous! I just love your design! :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...