Monday, May 30, 2011

MONDAY- GRILLIN & CHILLIN BLOG HOP

I finished the Grillin part of the Grillin' and Chillin' Blog hop,  and today I get to post my entry. Get on over to bugbites if you would like to enter and play along it is a lot of fun and there are a lot of amazing crafters/designers out there. This is my entry the patterned papers are from DCWV.  The images are cut from From My Kitchen. This was fun and easy and I really like it. I waited to post this until today and  am I glad I did.
I was looking through my cricut books last night and I realized I forgot the bug.This morning I got up and made the little guy This was the gingham I was going to use for my original idea, but my ideas change frequently as I  am processing the final design. Have a great memorial day.
Recipe:
5x7 card stock
the Bee is from Kate's ABC's
the bug is fom simply charmed
The cow and the BBQ are from my kithen
the papers are from DCWV
The sentiment is off my computer.

15 comments:

  1. That is so cut Diana! Poor cow!
    btw, I am doing a blog hop for Jillian's birthday. If you want to participate, I would love it, hopefully I have everything I need posted already! :)
    http://deannescreativejuice.blogspot.com/p/registration.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Diana. Can't wait for this weekend. TFS!
    ~~Jen H~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Is the cow from the From my Kitchen cart also?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute, love the cow in the background, funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, ha! This so absolutely adorable, Diana!! I love, love, love the unassuming cow in the background! You rocked the challenge, my friend! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week and I can't wait to see what you create next week when you're Chillin' :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is so cute and funny. Is it chicken or beef for lunch today? LOL! So cute!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card, so cute and unique. Thanks for joining us this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these cards! especially the bee stinging the bug! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute. Love all the cute paper. Thanks for playing along with us at BugBites

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! wonderful card. Love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute card! Love the cow in the background..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card. What's Grillin the chicken or the cow.... maybe both.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute Diana! Love the cow in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...