Tuesday, May 17, 2011

TUESDAY- Challenge BBTB2

Good Morning Everyone,
It is raining again. Last night I had thought of this idea for a design and I thought the challenge was already close, much  to my happiness, it is still open so I put it together real quick, and I'm posting it for BBTB2. This challenge ends real soon. I love the way it turned out even more than I was thinking about it. The design is really for another idea I had which I will probably get done today also because of challenge deadlines.  See you later I will probably be posting quite a bit this week.

3 comments:

  1. very CUTE!!!!!!! I love the paper choices and the strawberry is fabulous!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love the papers you used on this! Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB2, DT Member Carri :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...