Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WEDNESDAY- morning

Good Morning everyone,
Here is another installment on the Create-a critter cartridge and MPS stamp set punny-licious.
I will be done with this series before you know it. Later I will post the finished gratitude journals that I will be shipping out on Friday. This is a squirrel, but I think it looks kind of like a skunk.

If you have been following the series you know the recipe:
Just in case here is the reminder
A2 card PTI cardstock
Me & my Big ideas color basics background
MPS stamps punny licious
Versafine archival ink: onyx black
Images from CAC
and paper used for image is the animal print Recollection

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Hugs! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those puns make a perfect theme for a card, don't they? Your card is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking a cross of a cheeta and a skunk. lol! Still adorable!!! :-) TFS! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little stinker is a Q-T!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Cute! It is so much fun seeing what is next.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...