Tuesday, May 10, 2011

TUESDAY- 1 Card Two Challenges

I made this card for two Challenges Cards for Men and Birthday Sundaes-  CFM challenge: is make a Birthday card or a fathers day card for that special man I made this one for my brother. He really likes fancy cars so I thought this would be perfect for him.
In following the Birthday Sundaes challenge I have included 2 patterned papers ( the dots and the stripes) and three embellishments ( the car, the birthday and the circle with the #1).

I also used a sizzix  embossing folder from the surprise collection.
Papers: DCWV, Graphics 45, handmade paper, Georgia Pacific, AC card stock
The Happy Birthday embellishment is from all my memories
I also used a white and a gold gel  pen

9 comments:

  1. This is great! I love the background embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect masculine card! Nicely Done.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card. I love the contrast between the papers you used and the card. The embossing is great. Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossing! Thanks for joining us this week at birthday sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice masculine card! I like your card design and the embossing really sets the card off. Thanks for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful masculine card! Love the image of the vintage card! Great embossing! Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a perfect masculine card. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men - Tussemaja

    ReplyDelete
  8. A real neat and different card. Thank you for sharing. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. I love how masculine it is. I always find it hard to do a masculine card. Thanks for the inspiration.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...