Monday, May 23, 2011

MONDAY- AGAIN - Another no legged friend from my Four Legged Friend w MPS stamp set punny -licious and the begining of the Creata- critter sereis



This looks like the last card in this series from the Four legged Friend with My Pink Stamper stamp set Punny-licious.  My goal is to use every stamp in the set so I will now move on to the Create-a Critter cartridge to finish using the stamps, which they were originally designed to accompany.  Here is the first card from that series Create a Critter and MPS stamp set punny-licious. I have 10 more stamps to use, so keep watching for the next ten  cards. The sentiment on this card goes to everyone.

HAVE A MOO-VELOUS DAY

10 comments:

  1. A zebra-striped cow. I love it! :)
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  2. regardless legs or no legs it is still cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very CUTE!!! I am absolutely LOVING that fish!!! :-) So pretty! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH i just love that fish..is it on the create a critter cart too? If it is i better get craftin cause i love it..TFS!
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Great job with these cute cards!I LOVE IT!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them:) Terrific job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these are so stinkin cute.... I love the fish one.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Diana,

    Your cards are so cute and unique! Love these little critters - nice to see something different. Thanks for showing!

    ~ Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fish is the cats meow. The cow is way toooo cute. Can't wait to see what is next.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...