Thursday, May 26, 2011

MORE---- THURSDAY- Cricut 360

Good Afternoon everyone,
I've had this idea ever since I saw the DT challenge opening for Cricut 360. I'm so glad Sonia gave us enough time for this. It gave me the opportunity  to finish up some other projects that were demanding my time. I have had this done for about a week and a half I just had too many other posts that needed to go up and I did not want to overwhelm anyone.  Especially myself.


So here is the recipe.
This is a 5x7 card Papertrey Inc. card stock
The background paper for the wall is K& Co. Brenda Walton Specialty paper
The little images are past posts that I have made for specific challenges and the the one in the bottom right hand corner is part of my pagoda series that you can view on You tube CLICK HERE for PART 1
CLICK HERE for PART2
The frames are from the Cindy Loo cartridge,

The cricut character is from: Cricut Decals (This was a preloaded cartridge that came with the CE2). Cricut head is cut out three times in black (AC card stock ) .  The type was printed on the computer and pasted on  Then, just to add a little whimsy I added the googly eyes.

I had so much fun making this card, and if you would like to see each individual picture they are on my posts, here are the links to each of them.

Top left
Top right
Bottom left
Lower right

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I love to read your comments, have a blessed day.

4 comments:

  1. That is so stinkin' cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea...Is not only an awesome card, but a great way to showcase your work... Wonderful... Thanks for your submission... HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...