Friday, May 6, 2011

FRIDAY

I love this little Chihuahua isn't it just stinkin' cute?
O.K. so this is # 6 in the series I ran out of striped paper  after my 7th and 8th in the series, if had an imagine I could print all I wanted, or if I had a digital of this card stock. There's  something to think about, oh well , looks like I'll have to do a M  or J  run this weekend. So I will be posting  7  on Saturday and 8 on Sunday. I sure hope I find this paper .  Thanks for stopping by to visit I love when you come by and I love reading all the comments.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! Hope you find your paper, don't you hate when stuff like that happens, but it is an excuse to go to the craft store :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo stinking cute! I so love your work.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is sooo sweet!Super job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lovin this series of cards you are doing with the four legged friends. I may have to get this cart. Awesome job you are doing.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...