Sunday, May 15, 2011

SUNDAY- APRIL SHOWERS IN MAY- IT IS RAINING TODAY

Hi all,
A couple of weeks ago I won The random drawing for the April Showers cartridge over at creative cutter room.
I told Cathie, that I would make something from the  cartridge to show that I received it and also as a Thank you to them, for having the challenge. I cut out a bunch of images and then started playing with it no rhyme nor reason to what I was doing. I did not use all the images that I cut out , but this is what I came up with.  It is a nice cartridge and has some really pretty images




also this is the link to where I won the drawing. CLICK HERE
There is a challenge going on right now, last time I looked there were only 6 entries. You might want to give it a try. Here is the link to that challenge.CLICK HERE
 It ends in two days

1 comment:

  1. Super great! So glad you were the winner over at Creative Cutter Room! Thanks for entering our challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...