Monday, May 16, 2011

MONDAY- BBTB2 challenge

Happy Monday everyone,
Beginning of a new week. I got up early enough to check out some posts and thought I would get a card done and enter right away. Last week I did about 4 design on my gypsy and the challenges were over. I know I will be able to use part of them for other challenges. I really like the forever young cartridge and this challenge was really fun. Have a great day.

BBTB2 challenge use the Forever young cartridge: the sunglasses: Here is my take.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO BBTB2

Recipe A2:
card stock, PTI, DCWV K and Co and Graphics 45,





Check back later after 9:00 PST or tomorrow   for my posted design  for the Celebrate The Occasion challenge it is my teams week for our designs and one I'm sure you will all want to enter,  and hopefully you will.

10 comments:

  1. Awesome job!! Love, love, love the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana, love the glasses, your card is great.
    I have an award for you on my blog. Hugs, Anne :)
    http://createacardbyanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card i like the patterned paper you used on the glasses :) thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB2, DT Member Carri :

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sunglasses. I love the paper you used for the frames. Very chic. Thanks for playing along with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 challenge this week.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. sooo super cute! I love the use of pattern paper especially on the sunglasses! great job!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable! And boy were you quick! thanks for playing along with BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card!!!

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...