Friday, May 27, 2011

MORE---- MORE------FRIDAY- Birthday Sundays Challenge

This is for  Birthday Sundaes challenge the theme Pearls and lace. I'm thinking Hawaii right now. We are just not getting any summer weather here. I like the muted colors and I always like orange and brown together.
The patterned paper is from Me and my big ideas. The lace, I have had for years, it is probably some vintage stuff I should have never cut, but the color worked, and it has been in my sewing area for ever. I made the flower out of punches. Inkadinkadoo for the stamps, Stazon timber brown ink  and Call it a card
Oh yes, kraft paper from paper company for the A2 card stock. Have a great evening.

4 comments:

  1. i'm sending hawaii vibes to you! love the lace! might as well use it.. no sense just letting it sit and becoming more and more vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! I really like the paper you used, I have that stack and I almost don't use it. Thanks for inspiring me and for sharing this with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card! Love the papers you used! Thanks for playing with us at Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flower and lace, really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...