Sunday, May 29, 2011

SUNDAY- Another Challenge

This worked out perfectly for me. We just found out a couple of weeks ago, one of our friends is retiring. This weeks challenge over at Celebrate the Occasion is themed "Retirement"  I needed this card  by this coming Tuesday so now it is finished.
This is the first I've used this cartridge Wrap it Up, and I really like it. It has a lot of  unique and useful images I may just be using it quite a bit. I hope you enjoy it, like I hope our friend will enjoy his retirement. Thanks for stopping by see you next time.

11 comments:

  1. This is a neat card. Is that bridge part of the paper or did you stamp it? I need to make a retirement card for Wednesday, so I better get busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Diana. Love this card

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love the background and the pattern paper on the golf bag! THanks for playing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your golf bag, it looks like it could be camo and the scene behind it beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card... that was retirement mean to some guys.. golf..

    tfs..

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, Diana!! I love that print that you used on the golf bag -- Your design is really GREAT!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your DT talent at Celebrate The Occasion!!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    CTO DTM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...