Monday, June 17, 2013

Early Monday Morning-Zentangle

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE,  ending 11:55 pm PST June 30, 2013
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE  #111, ending June 25,2013



Good Morning Friends,


Happy Monday, it is early in the wee hours. We are getting a new roof today the roofers will arrive in less than 7 hours so I thought I better get this post in and get some sleep before they show up.  I have no idea what my day will hold, but I think it is going to be noisy...
I am still working on getting the guest room cleared out.

The  image on my card was a basic stamp of a cupcake from serendipity stamps ,  all the design that is on the cupcake is zentangle, organized doodling. For the zentangle, basically I basically used alphabets, can you pick them out?

I am entering this in a zentangle challenge at Serendipity Stamps


I used basic black SU taffeta ribbon, on PTI's lavender moon, mounted on an A2 card base of true black. The sentiment is also serendipity stamps. The ink is versamark onyx black.

Other challenges:
Play date cafe:photo inspired
MIM: AG
613 Ave:AG
CAS:b&w plus one


Have a blessed day, Diana

23 comments:

  1. fun card Diana!
    Love the color combo and CAS design! Awesome take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Diana. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card I popped over from Mim xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I saw it on Make it Monday. Yes I can see the alphabets

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning. Good luck with your roof. I have never tried organized doodling. Awesome effect. I hope you have a few quiet moments today

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Diana!! I love the zentangle!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Diana - love the effect of this zentangle. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea. Love your yummy cupcake design. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diana ....I wish I would have thought of using the alphabet! What a great idea! I love your clean and simple layout, very elegant two . Love your card! Thanks so much for playing along in the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Diana.. Gorgeous card and colors. I popped by from MIM..Faye

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute cake, and so fun with the so fun with the cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  13. EEK! I was going to say I love how CAS your design is, but nothing simple about the zentangle! I love all the bitty letters!! The touch of pink is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous!!! So neat, lovin the letters!
    Happy Tuesday!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great project! I love that you left the image uncolored! The zentangle is nice! Thanks for playing on our street at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is amazing.. I am researching zentangel now as I want to use it on an image.. you have inspired me..
    Came from MIM
    Laura
    www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!!
    Mariken xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally awesome card. What a great stamp!

    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great card, thank you so much for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...