Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday afternoon

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE,  ending 11:55 pm PST June 30, 2013
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE  #111, ending June 25,2013


Hi Friends,

The roofers are still at it.  Can you believe it I took a nap, while all that was going on.  The hammering is noisy, but not that bad. They are really nice, there is one guy who keeps singing, he has a beautiful voice. Last year we had the singing painters, this year the singing roofers. How blessed can a person be?



I had so much fun with the zentangle I did another in color and other elements to fit some other challenges.
Birthday sentiment with balloons: stampendous
cup cake: serendipity stamps
whispers strokes : colored pens
burlap my stash
all card stock PTI
ribbon: little scrap pieces


Challenges:
Kraft outlet: Kraft with burlap
MIM:AG
3 girl jam; B-day and ribbon

Have a blessed  afternoon
Diana

14 comments:

  1. I always like to see what you are up to, Diana. Nifty cupcake!

    I stopped by from MIM.
    kren@http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Diana:) I'm sorry I've been MIA but I was on vacation in Maui and I will be catching up this week visiting all bloggie friends:) I hope you are doing well. Your card today is very yummy looking and perfect for any birthday!! Have a fantastic week and I will try to call you later this week:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the burlap! What a fabulous cupcake image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun coloring technique! Love the little touch of burlap ribbon. Thanks for joining us at the Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! Super cute cupcake and love the touch of burlap!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Fun colors on the cupcake! Cute & Yummy!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy looking cupcake. I remember when my son was younger and we were having the house termite protect...my son slept thru them drilling into the brick. He is still a heavy sleeper today! Glad they were singing the day away for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card Diana!! Love the ribbon and burlap :)
    Thanks for sharing and for linking this up over at The Kraft Journal!! Makes me so happy when I see my friends play along!!!
    Have a GREAT night!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute card just letting you know that I am glad to be back. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that yummy cupcake! singing paints singing roofers all good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun, Fun! Love the color on this one!
    Have a great evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome birthday card Diana! Loving that burlap strip! Thanks for linking up with 3 Girl JAM.

    Julie
    http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
    http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/
    http://3girljam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning Birthday card! Love it!

    Thank you so much for sharing at Make it Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute! Thanks for joining in at 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...