Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Monday 6-17-2013

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE,  ending 11:55 pm PST June 30, 2013
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE  #111, ending June 25,2013

Good Morning Friends,

The roofers arrived at 7:15!!!  They are not as noisy as I anticipated. GOOD NEWS!!

My Mondays are usually peaceful and quiet.  Monday is the day of the week I normally keep to myself and rejuvenate for the week.


The flowers are embossed with white embossing powder and then I colored each one with PTI Kraft, canyon clay and winter wisteria. I used a cuddle bug folder for the embossed background (I have no idea which one)on stampers select white. the flowers are placed on PTI lavender moon with ribbon from my stash. The stamps and the sentiment are from beautiful blooms. I used brads from my stash for the centers of the flowers. All this is on top of an A2 card base of enchanted evening.



I stamped the leaves with PTI ripe avocado on heavy vellum and then I fussy cut them out

 I absolutely love how this card came out, although my fingers are ripe avocado.  The ink smears on the vellum. Next time, I will give it a day to dry before fussy cutting.

Challenges:
MIM:ag
Inspire me Friday:AG



Have a blessed day everyone,
Diana

25 comments:

  1. Happy Monday to you too,
    beautiful card
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this technique and can't wait to try it! You have inspired me today for sure!
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana this looks absolutely amazing, stunning card. Popped over from mim. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.. Gorgeous card and colors. I popped by from MIM..Faye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Diana. Love the embossing and the fabulous colors you used! Have a great day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Diana!! I love the embossing and the leaves on vellum!! The flowers look amazing!! Awesome card my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card - love love those flowers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana, this is lovely. Your background is so subtle, but completely effective. Love the whole look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. I love the softness of the vellum. I am happy to hear that your roofing project is going better than expected

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely Beautiful my friend. Love all the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how beautiful, love the vellum idea!!!
    Have a nice day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous effect on teh vellum - very stunning!! (Saw your card at MIM)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Diana, absolutely beautful. Love the Vellum flowers. (I love using Vellum as well).

    Have a great day!
    Dee B


    BTW-saw the video and blushed all the way through. You're sweet! Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice stamping those leaves on the vellum - I always struggle with that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful effect! Super card. Saw this on MIM. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous. Absolutely delicious. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...