Saturday, June 22, 2013

Saturday- a little late on the MOJO

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE ends June 30
Click here for week #2 of  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #111 CHALLENGE ending June 25




Oh Happy Day!!!

Good Morning Friends,

Whenever, I hear those three words I start singing that song. I am singing it right now.  Sing it with me if you know the words. 
Anyway, I hope you all have a "happy day". I am really late with my MOJO this week, but that is a good thing, because  Before I made the calendar card I looked around to see what other challenges I could work it into, now I have made it fit some other challenges.  For Moxie fab it was mixed patterns.  If you look closely, you will notice I have 11 patterns on this card. It took awhile to get them to work.  I switched out quite a few. I was trying to work from my scraps to-- That was my own personal challenge 
The paper I used is  MME's Lost and found-- Rosy and I think I put of few scraps from Carta Bella Beloved.
The sentiment and flower stamp is from Happiness in Bloom. The bow is made from a piece of burlap thread that was on my work space. The print was done with a sharpie marker and a Sakura white gel pen.
I used momento Tuxedo black ink on the vellum flower and colored the stamped image in with copic markers. Tim Holtz walnut stain  around the lightest piece of paper





Challenge:
MOJO: sketch
PDE: calendar or layout
Moxie fab: mixy-matchy
WAW:uplifting sentiment
My Sheri crafts: Birthday
A gem of a challenge: Male birthday



Have a blessed day, Diana

14 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card, Diana! Love the little banners and all the pretty papers! Love it! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely singing the song :D Just lovely. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE this, Diana. Super creative and fun. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing with us in this week's challenge. Hope you're having a great week, and that you will stop by again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun uplifting card. I love all of the patterns

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Card and I love the Design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the design of your card. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card! I really like those tags with the days! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card! I love the little "day" tabs on the side

    Thanks for sharing at My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Diana! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...