Monday, June 3, 2013

Genuinely Jane Studios(GJS)/Creative Inspiration Paints(CIP)- BLOG HOP

 CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday #110 challenge SPLASH ending June 4, 2013


Good Morning friends,

 Welcome to the Genuinely Jane Studios GJS)/Creative Inspirations Paint(CIP) Blog Hop! If you came from Emily's blog then you are in the right place. If not, and you would like to start at the beginning, please head over to the Creative Inspirations Paint Blog Here!




Before we get to the good stuff, let me give you a little info on each of these two awesome companies:


 Genuinely Jane Studios manufactures small and medium size wood mini-albums for mixed media, scrap-booking and altered art in many shapes and sizes. All of the albums are hand made right on site in their Central Missouri facility. In addition to their albums, they also carry other art supplies in their online store.


 Creative Inspirations Paint, our other company in this team up manufactures non-toxic, water based, translucent, shimmery paint that can be used for scrap-booking  card making, mixed media, altered art and more. They also carry embossing powders, glitter and UV resin. Using the paints is as simple as "Shake, Open and Play!" The paints are some of the most vivid you will find on the market and made in Washington State.


 All of the designers from both teams have joined together to show you what can be created using the albums and paint! Be sure to check both the Genuinely Jane Studios and Creative Inspirations Paint websites to see all of the wonderful products!


 Before I began the album I painted all of the edges in different metallic paints
this one is in antique gold.


The bird is painted with sky blue and pink highlights, I used peach on the flower.




 The edges of this page are in silver




I used antique gold on these flowers






One of these  flowers are trimmed in antique gold. I used pink highlights  mellow yellow and antique gold on the butterfly. I also used jeweled inspirations on the butterfly and the pull down journal-ling tag.For the edging of this page I used gold.




The flowers at the bottom are painted in tan peach and mellow yellow


 I used mellow yellow for the little flower. For the chipboard piece I used pink highlights and mellow yellow I used a PTI stamp from "beautiful blooms" set in black memento tuxedo black ink.



This is the last page and the edging was done in antique silver


This is the box I made for the album to go in. I painted some white ribbon with the chocolate shimmering paint for the lid, to match the bottom of the box. The Battenburg lace is from an SVGCUTs.com file  and so is the box

Here is a video explaining the whole album










Like what you see? Well, guess what? There are a couple of great prizes being given away at the end of this hop by both companies!


 GJS - Gift Certificate for Wood Albums valued at $25


 CIP -

5 jars Ci paints and 5 jars embossing powder/glitter and (winners choice)
1 bottle of resinsense 


 How to Win: Leave a comment on all of the blogs in the hop which are listed below...







 Lori




 Irit


 Shea










 Kimberly S.

Monica






 Diana <<<<<<<<<<<<< This is me





 For an additional entry, Like each of the companies Facebook pages!! While you are there, say hi!









Thanks for stopping by....





 Your next stop is Genuinely Jane Studio's!


challenges:

3GJ: ribbon
613 Avenue:create your own challenge make an album
frosted design:punches/dies
challenges 4 everyone:AG
eclectielapua:anything with wings
simon says:AG
Fantab: ruffles ribbons, or bows
Make my Monday: ribbons and lace


Have a blessed day, Diana

Follow on Bloglovin

39 comments:

  1. Beautiful album Diana! I love the flowers, banners and tags. The punch work is so pretty! Thanks for the inspiration. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Diana. This mini album is SOOO beautiful!! I LOVE IT!
    Have a great day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bee-utiful book with wonderful embellsihments. Wonderful blog hop. Thanks for giveaway chances.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous album love all the CIP and papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana absolutely beautiful album!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that secret garden dp, you did a beautiful job with this album, and all the details!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - Thank you for sharing with us over at Eclectic Ellapu this week. Hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    I have a new Altered Eclectic blog going live on July 1st - altered art only.. feel free to pop in or join in. Would be good to see you

    http://alteredeclectics.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you know how BEAUTIFUL this is?......I am speechless....
    I have never made an album but you just inspired me too. I will work on it and before the end of the year I will have it made. It will take some time for me.
    Its just BEAUTIFUL! You know my favorite color is Green!
    you ROCK!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning album! Love the G45 paper lines. I just ordered the French Country, I want this one too now. LOL! SueC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Diana, this is stunning!! The papers are so beautiful and the design is just fabulous!! You did an amazing job my friend!! Love it!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty Diana! Love the papers and CI paints you used on your album, all so lovely! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful album! Very creative and I love your Secret Garden theme. Color scheme is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Diane, Your mini album is stunning! I should probably cut into my "Secret Garden Collection", but it always takes me a while. I have to be absolutely certain. Your project is certainly a wonderful presentation of the mini albums. I will check out the other designers. I think you used all the elements on our "Create Your Own Challenge" Chart!

    If you get a chance, please e-mail me at cmalkah@hotmail.com. I would like to ask a question about the companies.

    Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!

    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!! Beautiful album, love the papers you used!! Great choice of colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful album. All of the pages have tons of details. I love how you used paint on the edges of the pages

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Diana this is just incredible!! It simply a work of art! I think you've used everything on the Create Your Own Challenge chart!! LOL! Thank you so much for joining us this week and playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!

    Kathi
    Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG, the papers and embellishments you've used make me SWOON! This album is fantastic! Love, love, love all the wonderful, textural and shimmery details!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Diana this is GORGEOUS!!! Love, love, love it! TFS.
    D~ dmcardmaker (at AOL)
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! This is beautiful. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful album using one of my favourite paper sets. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday this week,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous mini!!! Love the papers and all of the little details inside - the pocket, the tags and the banner!!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs for our Punch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

  21. Wow! Fantastic work! I saw it on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Diana... I've been so anxious to get here to leave you a comment. I'm so tickled that we both made albums with the same gorgeous paper collection! I love every page in this beautiful treasure. The shape itself is fantastic, with so many sweet details to adore throughout. All of the painting is incredible (of course), but one of my favorite parts is the sweet banner of the little flower tags. I am crazy about that! :o) Amazing creation, just like everything you post. Although it is impossible for me to get to Blogger every day, I always scroll through to see what I've missed. You are a joy and a delight to all! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous mini album Diana, so pretty and I love the shape.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a fabulous album!
    Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your mini is so cute. Thanks so much for sharing.


    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful! Your paper choice fits the album perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for joining us at MMM with this secret garden delight!
    Suzi b x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for sharing with us at MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  29. OH MY what a completely stunning mini album! Just gorgeous, so much fablous detail.

    Thank you for sharing with us

    Lin xx
    ABC

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cute! Thanks for joining in at 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...