Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Paper trey inks June Blog hop

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE,  ending 11:55 pm PST June 30, 2013
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE  #111, ending June 25, 2013 (ends today)



Good Morning Friends,


The roofers came back yesterday to touch up the nicks and marks they had made to the paint on the house, but then they had to leave, do to the rain.
I got in my art room once yesterday.  There are lots of building codes and rules in CA., so to get the roof signed off, it is necessary to have smoke and carbon monoxide alarms in various places in the house.  When our  home was built it was up to code, but the laws have changed since, so my hubs spent the day putting the alarms in.  So now we are up to code -- and now, Wednesday  I can get back in my art room. I have a busy day today. I stayed up late last night to make this card and get a few visits in.

My card has nothing to do with the painting of the house, except that I would love my hubs to fly away with me somewhere,  I would love for us to go on  a vacation.

Papertrey ink June blog hop challenge



I used PTI  true black, aqua mist. the butterfly print paper is DCWV mariposa.  The Ink I used for the sentiment is memento tuxedo black. I inked the edges of the tag with encore metallic gold ink. The butterfly embellishment is from creative charms.

 

The sentiment stamp is from up up and away.


Have a blessed day, Diana




17 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love the butterflies and would love to fly away as well, to some beach far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gold on the butterflies. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty card - he won't be able to resist if you give him this card

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Diana!! The butterfly paper is so beautiful!! I just love the sentiment!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card and full of glitzy gold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Diana! Love the paper too. If your Hubby passed on a vacation, I'll go with you. Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this!! Such a NEAT Card and a Fun take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card!! Love the paper you used!
    Thank you for coming by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Diane! Too many regulations in this world on housing - JMHO - Enjoy your day and I hope you and your hubby can fly away somewhere for R & R - enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...