Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Winner of the #111 DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE Father's day / or for a man

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE,  ending 11:55 pm PST June 30, 2013





Good Morning Friends,

It is time to announce another challenge winner, I loved seeing all the Father's day and masculine cards and projects  entries that were submitted,  you  all really rocked the challenge!!  You are going to love tomorrow's  challenge, because it is relevant to this time of year (hint).  Mr. Linky will be waiting for you at 9:00 am. tomorrow morning!!
Remember my sponsor for this challenge is Avocado Arts.









CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTRIES




CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #111 CHALLENGE.
There were  67 entries.  I use random.org -







I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is: Rea
CONGRATULATION!!!!  Rea

Please send me an e-mail, with your address  so I can get your prize to you. My contact info is at the top of my blog





Have a blessed day, Diana

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...