Saturday, June 22, 2013

First weekend of the Summer

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE ends June 30
Click here for week #2 of  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #111 CHALLENGE ending June 25



Good Morning Friends,

I have had the Tim Holz Alterations in the bag Die for sometime, and I thought this might be a quick way to make some goodie bags.  The stamp is from Docerela " Je t'aime Paris. The three elements to the right are skittles from my friend Carri's shop, you can get them here. The burlap is from  my huge stash left over from an art exhibit. I have a show coming up next month. So I will be very busy in the next few weeks doing production type stuff, but also trying to keep everything unique and one of a kind except for multiples  ( like dozen of something order).


The  twine is from the Twinery, from shop Pumpkin Spice  when I was on the design team


 Here is a side view so you can see it is a bag, also it is a good wight, not a flimsy little bag

Challenges:
Docerela: use Kraft
Simon Says stamp and show: Kraft
Kraft journal: use burlap

Have a blessed day, Diana

15 comments:

  1. This is so cool Diana, I love everything about it, the strip of burlap really sets it off : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper you used Dianne and the burlap rocks this bag... love it!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the bag. The burlap is a wonderful addition. Do not have that TH die. I'm going to local stamp store to buy the TH Mini Flag die that came in and I'll see if they have the Bag die. I've been using my Tim Holtz Vagabond machine that hubby got me for Mother's Day last yr when JoAnns had them on sale.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Diana!! I love the paper you used!! The burlap is a fabulous touch!! Gorgeous my friend!! Happy Saturday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning bag
    I wish you one great summer
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun little treat bag you created, love all of the embellishments you added. Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh So fun! Love your card Diana. Thank you for joining us this week at Docerela.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this bag Diana! The details are super! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab gift bag! Love the touch of burlap! The weight of the bag is great too! Makes it much more flexible for different options. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fun Diana! LOVE the bag and the burlap is the perfect touch!!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at The Kraft Journal! Hope to see you join us for our next challenge that starts today :)
    Jessica
    TKJ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Funny Bag!
    Congratulations Diana!
    Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations!
    DT Member Sara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...