Saturday, June 8, 2013

WINNER OF THE DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY MAY LINKY CHALLENGE


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE,  ending 11:55pm PST June 30, 2013




Good Morning Friends,

I am a day late on this month also, (just like last month) because I had a design team post yesterday. I really don't want to let the team down. This was quite a busy week. It was a lot of back and forth to the car repair center. The AC went out, they can't pin point the problem it has been in 2x now and back in next week, when the part will arrive, that they "think" will fix the problem.  yeah!! I hope they are right.  Isn't it Murphy's law, summer is coming up and it is going to be AC weather.
My car is purring like a kitten (hint), but  this is the Hubster's car- Glad to be of service to him
I have selected the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY MAY LINKY CHALLENGE.  I am so glad I use Random.org There were 648 entries-- was that ever awesome to see them. I am so amazed, inspired and in awe, at all the talent. I thank you for you continued support of my blog. It truly means a lot.
Please give the winner some applause!!

Do you remember what the prize was and the lucky winner will get these:

The PRIZE for this Linky party is:



8x8 Graphics 45 Secret Garden



10 yards twine red and white striped twine



and 
an Imaginesce stamp


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^





These will be on their way to the winner as soon as he/she contacts me by E-mail and sends me their snail mail address:




Congratulations  Jamie!!!!!!!!
Send me your address by E- mail,  and I will get your prize out to you ASAP. my contact info is at the top left of my blog

PS-- for those who are curious No relation -- Although she is sweet enough I would be thrilled to be related!

Have a blessed day Everyone, Diana


Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Congrats to Jamie!

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat to Jamie. Our air conditioner went out too. Hope to get it fixed in timed for my nieces grad party next week. Have a Great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jamie. Enjoy your goodies.
    Diana~ I hope they can figure it out for you. One year while on vacation in Utah our newly installed AC died and they determined that when the dealership put it in the plans they were sent from Japan got copied backwards somehow causing it to be installed incorrectly. We had to shell out $900 bucks then get it reiembursed by our dealership when we got home. We had a newborn so getting it fixed was a must.
    Hugs
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo! Hoo! Jamie! WTG girl! and congrats to you Diana that is one heck of a lot of entries, this must make you very happy to see that you are so well liked in the scrap booking world. Good luck with your AC and fingers crossed they have fixed the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Jamie! Woo! Woo! Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Jamie!! Yiippee!!!
    Diana, Thanks for hosting a wonderful linky party....
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Jamie!! Happy Saturday, Diana!! I hope the AC gets fixed :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. So awesome cant believe I won thanks so much!! So sorry bout the car trouble hope they get that part real soon and hope it fixes it.. :) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...