Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Winner of the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #110 Splash challenge

CLICK HERE for the  Genuinely Jane Studios/ Creative inspiration paints Blog Hop (ends June 7 midnight EST)
CLICK HERE for the Creative Inspirations Paint Inspired by: Fathers day Challenge




Good Morning Friends,

It is time to announce another challenge winner, I loved seeing all the splash related entries that were submitted,  you  all really rocked the challenge!!  You are going to love tomorrow's anything goes linky challenge, because it is anything goes.  Should that even be called a challenge? Mr. Linky will be waiting for you at 9:00am..
My knit wit group will not be meeting this summer, although we will still be knitting items for our upcoming boutique at Christmas.  So that means I have the day off to get my art room in order.

winners piece




CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTRIES




CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #110 CHALLENGE.
There were  32  entries.  I use random.org -what ever comes up is what I go with. Everyone has the same chance. I would find it very hard to choose, because there are so many awesome projects. You are all so talented and I like all of you. I wish I could give each of you prize.  maybe someday, for now I will settle for one a month







I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is: Rachel Taylor
CONGRATULATION!!!! Rachel Taylor
Please send me an e-mail, with your address  so I can get your prize to you. My contact info is at the top of my blog





Have a blessed day, Diana

14 comments:

  1. thanks for picking my card happy crafting to all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Rachel- I have e-mailed you to send me your physical address so I can get the prize to you, check your spam folder it may be in there. E mail me your physical address so I can get the prize to you. I

      Delete
  2. Congrats Rachael! I love your card!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner!! Awesome card!! Happy Wednesday, Diana :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I will I just realized I have a luncheon to go to I have to hop in the shower and here I thought I was going to get my art room cleaned--- Food is more fun!! ha ha

      Delete
  4. Congrats to the winner! Great card Diana!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is gorgeous! love that drink and the image of the lady is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Rachel! Way to Go!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...