Tuesday, May 1, 2012

MAY 1,2012*** TUESDAY*** CELY'S HAWAIIAN PAPER PARTY BLOGAVERSARY WINNER WINNER


Good Evening Friends,

I have a winner to announce, from Cely's  Hawaiian Paper party 1st Blogaversary,
 for this prize:




I thought it was so much fun and I was honored that Cely asked me. I hope all of you enjoyed it and I hope you will continue to visit.  If you haven't seen me around the blogs lately I do apologize.  I will try to visit soon, and I will have limited access to the computer in a couple of weeks.

If you are the winner CONGRATULATION!!!!!
Please E-mail me ( my info is in the "contact me" box up above)
your snail mail address

The winner is:




Have a blessed evening, Diana


1 comment:

  1. congrats rhonda! and thanks again diana for being a part of it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...