Wednesday, May 9, 2012

MAY 9, 2012***WEDNESDAY*** WHAT A DAY

Good morning Friends,

It is SHOP PUMPKIN SPICE design day for me.  I am so excited about this new kit and I have to say it is phenomenal, I just love the embellishments and papers. Everything goes so beautifully together. I really hope I inspire you to want this kit.  On the weekend I had said I can't wait to use this kit again, while at this writing I can't wait to use it again, again--- if that makes sense.  I really really  like this kit

I am really liking the paper doll teen scene cartridge right now, also. So I decided to do a design incorporating the two.  What a day! is one of the sticker labels that comes with the kit.



 I added stickles to the centers of some of the flowers and and some rhinestones brads to a couple I also thought the blue ribbon added  a nice bit of interest in the right top corner.  I embossed the chevron paper at the bottom just to give a little more texture



 I made this a five by 7 card, which gave me the advantage of being able to create a larger  female image, which would be a little more manageable, with out having the pieces too tiny.


If you  look close at the purse it is two tone  I pulled the purples out of the dress and matched it with the salmon colored shoes and earrings. I popped stickles for the clasp of the purse and on the earrings for a bit of sparkle.

These are the supplies that I used



 Indie Chic papers -
  Saffron 6 x 6 paper pads


8 ½ x 11 -Bazzill Cardstock in coordinating color


 My Mind's Eye - Indie Chic - Saffron Collection.
My Mind’s Eye - Indie Chic - Sticker Cards

Set My Mind's Eye - Indie Chic - Citron Brads


Danish Blue Rayon Ribbon - non-crinkled

if you are interested in the kit click on any of the products you will be taken to SPS
The May Shop Pumpkin Spice Card Kit!
 This kit is available at ShopPumpkinSpice for $15.95

~~~~~~~

Have a blessed evening, Diana

15 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty card. I love what you did with her dress.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, Wow this is so pretty. LOVE how it turned out. Another Wow...I purchased this cart a few days ago and made s card last night for a post. You're right...the pieces are so intricate...but look great after all the layers...whew!
    Great job! Can't wait to see what else you come up with...me too!
    Have a great day!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...beautiful card...I love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty- love her fun dress! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this, Diana!! The kit looks amazing!! I love, love the girl!! That cart is on the top of my wish list!! Love the paper you used for her dress...gorgeous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana, this turned out just awesome! I love the girl and need to get this cartridge! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Diana simply stunning what a great kit! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun! Love everything about it! This teen scene is officially on my wish list!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diana , this is such a way to cute card! Wow look at all the fun stuff in that kit, great job .

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE her! she looks like princess jasmine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love her dress and how you used the paper on it! Beautiful!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card.Love the dress with purse and bling.Great embossing and DP.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...