Monday, May 14, 2012

MAY 14, 2012***MONDAY*** EXPLORING CRICUT GUEST DESIGN SPOT

Good Morning Friends,

I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday celebrating Mothers Day.  I was fortunate enough to be able to spend the day with my Mother.  I'm posting this a week early, so I am just hoping that previous sentence holds true.

I'm thrilled that Diane asked me to be the guest designer on exploring cricut.  The fact that she said roll with  it gives a lot of leeway -- (I hope she wants me back) -- to do what ever I want, as long as it is a cricut.
The best part is I have these MME  Indie Chic papers and I just love them.
I used the Cindy Loo cartridge and the image regular and shift on page 30 cut @ 3.9 on the imagine machine I had also cut the layer but I did not like the way that looked so I didn't use it. I added a brad to the center MME Indie Chic

The base of my card is Kraft card stock 4.25x5.5. I used an EK corner punch and placed a piece of black paper behind the patterned paper I stamped the hello on yellow paper from the same collection with My Pink Stamper "lunch box Thoughts", then I trimmed it real close.



I hope this inspires you to want to make a card with a design on it.

Have a great day, Diana


17 comments:

  1. Great design. Yes, I think I will try one too!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Diana!!! Love the papers!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so Beautiful. TFS. Have a Great Week.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty- great choice of papers and cut! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the artsy look to this.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer today at Exploring Cricut and hope you will join us again in the future! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really pretty Diana, congrats on your GD post and TFS.
    Have a great day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana, this is a unique card. It's nice to see a card and step away from the traditional image. The colors are great together and it is more of a grown up card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Have a great day!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on being a guest designer! Love the artsy design!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on being guest designer, love the pretty card.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card.love the image and that yummy DP.Very pretty brad.Congrats on GD.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card!!! I so love it! The image is just great! Love the papers you used and that brad is just perfect!! Thank you so very much for being our Guest Designer at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Diana what a fantastic combination of cut, color and design. Putting that brad in the center sheer genius...congratulation on your guest designer spot! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Diana and the papers are gorgeous!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats on guest designer! :) LOVE the card. i'm sure they want you back. LOL! hope your mini vacay with your Mom went well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on being a guest designer!! This is gorgeous, Diana!! I love those beautiful papers :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...