Saturday, May 26, 2012

MAY 26, 2012 ***SATURDAY***BLOG STUFF

Good evening friends,

I'm into spring cleaning this weekend--- not sure if I will get any crafting in. When I'm done I should have a pretty well organized art room (YEAH RIGHT)- I haven't even stepped foot in there yet. Today was the kitchen and the cabinets. Now I am going to start on the Laundry room.  See you all later- oh I did get a hop in early this morning. HAVE A GREAT MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND.

I tried to post this  4 hours ago.
Pleasant dreams.
Diana

2 comments:

  1. Cleaning?!?! Your should be relaxing and enjoying the weekend. Hope you get done quickly, so you can find some pleasure time to craft.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I should be doing that.. It a,ways feels good when everything is all nice and clean. Hope you enjoy your weekend . Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...