Friday, May 25, 2012

MAY 25, 2012***FRIDAY*** GUEST DESIGN SPOT*** Little Scrap Pieces

Good Morning Friends,

My Friend Karen at little scrap pieces asked me to be a guest designer a while back and I am so thrilled to be a part of this.
 I won this Provo craft die cut on her blog a few months ago and we both decided we would post a project made from this die and use red.



 here is the one I came up with: (up above)
I hope you like it. I used three of the dies from the set and various patterns of paper some from Echo park and some from PTI
This is an A2 card and the stamps are from Inkadinkadoo and the ink is onyx black from Versamark

Thanks for stopping by, if your at my blog please stop by Karen's and give her a little love  if you are at her blog come by mine and give me some love-- I'm needy like that- If I can't be honest with my friends who can I be honest with  -- Hugs have a great day Diana




10 comments:

  1. Hi, Diana.

    Thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog!

    Your card is really great, and the patterns combination, I really like it! It´s talent! =)

    Hugs,
    Tatiana - Docerela Creations DT member

    amorecoscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diana so appreciate your friendship. Hope to be back latter this weekend to join your Thankful Thursday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty card Diana! TFS and have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Diana, I always have such a hard time using different pattern pieces. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana these dies are lots of fun. Love how you used them in your card. Check my blog out I entered this challenge using some goodies I bought with the gift card I won from your Thankful Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card, Diana!! I love the paper patterns, especially the cute little birdies!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute design- congrats on your GD post- great job! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute! :) love all the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous Birthday card!!
    Congrats to be Karen's Guest Designer, you're work is always beautiful!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...