Tuesday, May 22, 2012

MAY 22, 2012***TUESDAY*** CONGRATS!!!!

Good Morning Friends,


Someone asked me yesterday if I ever got the bike ride in --- YES I did, unfortunately I did not get the whole work out in, but enough to justify sitting on my bottom the rest of the day.  I am suited up to go get my work out in at our health club.   They are in the process of remodeling our locker rooms and showers -- They have portable showers set up out side for our inconvenience ha ha!!

I have been coming home to shower, because the showers are a bit, well, how shall I put it disgusting. I am off now I will be back later to visit.

Last night I left some comments on my friends posts. and then when I came back they were not there. Is this Blogger doing this?

Or
Do you think this could be my touch pad?     It does not happen when I leave comments from my computer only the TP (funny  that sounds like something else)

So here is a project for today-- It may not be my only one.



I used  3 different patterned Authentique Papers
PTI card stock
MPS Birthday Celebrations stamp set  for the banner
MPS darkest black Hybrid ink
Copic markers to color in the banner
The congrats is from Inkadinadoo

CHALLENGES:
CTO:Graduation
DCD:BB or B

Have a blessed day, Diana

17 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful creation, love the papers and layout.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a wonderful congrats card. Blogger has been having some issues so not sure if your commenting not being there is due to this or not. I commented with my laptop on some blogs recently and when I cked back today my comments were not there.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Card. Love those Authentique papers.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great graduation card! Thanks for playing at CTO! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been having problems with blogger this week too! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a really cute card; thanks for entering Die Cuttin' Divas challenge this week--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty card.Love the paper and banner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome work. Card making is a skill and an acquired art to a certain extent. Very beautiful card and I love the card with all huts! Very very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love the boarders and the paper. Prefect Card! TFS AJ`

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Nice! Thanks for playing along with CTO! www.scrappyrae10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diana so elegant love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card-super papers!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the clean and simple look of your card! Great papers.
    Thanks for playing along with the Die Cuttin' Divas this week.
    Candy
    http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the banner with the fabulous polka dotted background paper, super cute! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week @ CTO for our "Graduation" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice clean and simple card!
    Great for a guy or a gal :)

    Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...