Monday, May 21, 2012

May 21, 2012***MONDAY*** GRADUATION

Good Morning Friends,

When this time of year comes around, it seems like everyone is gearing up for graduations and weddings, not to mention fun times on the beach.

When I think of graduation I think of  endless possibilities and new beginnings, that is why I came up with this card it is a bit different than most graduation cards. I do believe the sky is the limit and a person can become what they want to be, given the chance. Here is to all the graduates out there.

Weather report: 55 right now high today 68
Sunny and calm
How I feel: Blessed

PS- Has anyone figured out  my  question on yesterdays post?



 I just love patterned paper and the more patterns I can use, the more I like it.
card stock, die and stamp  PTI

 CHALLENGES:
MOJO: sketch
FCC: graduation





Have a blessed day and a wonderful week, Diana

15 comments:

  1. I love your card, I always like to see someone use lots of different paper, I never can get them to blend, you do a wonderful job doing it ..
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Diana - perfect day to be on a air balloon... love all the varity of different dp you used....
    Enjoy your bright and sunny day....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice- love the papers! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, you coordinated the patterns and colors so well together. Love how you did the Balloon.

    Have a great day...sounds beautiful!

    Weather in KY...overcast 76 now. by end of week 92...yuk :(

    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Diana!! The papers look fabulous together!! I love the hot air balloon :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your idea with the hot air balloon. Great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT job with your AWESOME card!Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome graduation card! love the papers and the hot air balloon!!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at FCCB!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty Graduation Card. Love the hot air balloon. Love the papers too.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey , back in your spot :) . Sweet card and nice choice of papers Diana. This is a great graduation card. I am doing about what you did yesterday, I seem to only be playing games on my iPad . I love that you know you are blessed ... Have a great day. The Dayvthe Earth Stood Still

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great graduation card and take on the sketch! Love the pattern papers especially the one you used on the balloon! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card! I love the combination of papers - and the sentiment is just perfect with the image!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well hello Darling Friend!!! Congrats on your win over at FCCB! Hope you enjoy your prize! ;) You did an awesome job with the challenge and I love how original your idea is for this type of card. Love it! Way to think outside of the box!

    XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT member & follower)
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card friend. Congrats on your win at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...