Thursday, May 31, 2012

MAY 31, 2012 ***THURSDAY*** THANKFUL THURSDAY Challenge

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to another DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.

I am amazed at how many entries I had in the last challenge which is is still going on Click Here for  that challenge.

Theme: Scrap card
open until June 16


 What is a scrap card: these are scraps that were left over from this weeks projects. I just placed them on card stock in a way that I thought was appealing. This is what I came up with. I think I am a semi- hoarder I had a lot of scraps when I started cleaning my art room, I was really have trouble throwing them out I kept looking at them, finally I had to take the bull by the horns and be ruthless and just throw them out. Thankfully it was trash night they are gone forever.  It is a good feeling.
Are you a hoarder?
I watched that show awhile back, but I never seem to know what time or day it is on, probably just as well.

I hope you have fun making your scrap card.

The prize: an imaginisce card kit-




You have until June 16, 2012 at 11:59 pm. that is when Mr. Linky disappears

Have a blessed day. Diana





15 comments:

  1. hey Diana, thats a fab challenge. I love that last challenge too..... did u announce winners for 10may challenge?

    and another thing want to know in this current challenge can a bit of cutting or punching allowed or use scraps as it is??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome challenge-I have lots of scraps...who doesn't in paper crafting ha? Glad you had so many entries in the last challenge-that's wonderful! You have so many fun one's all the time:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love your card. Great Challenge I know I have a lot of scraps.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of your scraps Diana! I think we are all paper hoarders! But that's OK! Paper doesn't expire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohoo! great challenge! btw, i received my crikits! :) wowie! i can't wait to play with them! thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to use all of those scraps! Pretty card! I think I have enough scraps to paper an entire house- I should probably start to use them!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so artsy and elegant!! What an awesome use of your scraps!! I have drawers and drawers full of scraps...yet I keep buying more paper :/ Something is seriously wrong with me!! Thanks for another fun challenge :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a great challenge-fun using my scraps for this one:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Used scraps for all except the base of card. Yes, even the buttons & twine were recycled and the chipboard was a leftover piece. had fun turning the scraps into my creation.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Diana, Love your challenge and your card, Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had fun digging in my scrap pile to make my ladybug card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have fun scraps Diana...LOL! You have made an amazing card from them. Very aesthetic and appealing! Happy to join in the TT fun again. Sorry I have been so absent lately. I really haven't gotten around to many challenges until the last few days! But if feels good to be back!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your scraps! I see we both used the some of the same papers. LOL. I love to use my scraps now that they are all fixed up. I try to used them more. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for another fun challenge. I am also a paper hoader. I love my scraps for paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so glad you had this fun challenge. I have scraps everwhere. Most of what i used on this card was from a box I need to sort and file. Your card turned out great I love how all of the papers go together and highlighted by the white background. I am definitely in the hoarder category.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...