Friday, May 4, 2012

MAY 4, 2012, *** FRIDAY*** WINNER DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE













Good Evening Everyone,


I just wanted to share a fun card I made from my scraps -- I don't know if I will enter it into any challenges or not but it was fun to make and I made it for a little 10 year old named Megan.

Challenge:
Stampin sisters In Christ: green or something planted


Isn't  this fun!


I have a winner for  the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY ( <click Here- to see the post) challenge.  This is the challenge that ended last Saturday April 28, 2012.

I have another challenge ending tomorrow at midnight, another on  the 12th and a two week long linky party. Hopefully you will join in on some fun.

I just wanted to share a fun card I made from my scraps -- I don't know if I will enter it into any challenges or not but it was fun to make and I made it for a little 10 year old named Megan.


Isn't  this fun!


The winner is Lisa L. , send me an E-mail giving me your snail mail so I can get this Gift card in the mail to you. Have a blessed evening, Diana

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner!! This card is so fun and colorful, Diana!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! Thanks so very much! love your challenges!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...