Saturday, May 19, 2012

MAY 19, 2012***SATURDAY*** HELLO CAS CARD

Good Evening Friends,

I was able to get a card made tonight. It is CAS

I'm getting dinner ready and doing laundry while I do this post, I guess I can still multi-task, after being dull from my trip.  What a fun trip, even though I am exhausted still because it was non stop. It was great to see my Best friend and spend a lot of time with my Mom and the rest of my family.

I can not believe it, I only took maybe 7 pictures and none of me with any of the family --- too busy having fun.


I used the imaginesce tool to add the studs to the felt negative background flower I used a sizzix die to cut the scallop and the flowers, the hello is from My Pink Stamper " The ribbon and the card stock are PTI.  I have to say the bow was made with Cathie's bow maker from the creative cutter room (I love it). I hope you like the card . I will visit later


Challenges:
DCD:flowers
CAS: punches
Simon Says: CAS
Addicted to stamps: B/W and another color


Have a blessed evening, Diana

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Diana... sounds like you had a FABULOUS trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card, the flowers are cool!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week! Hope to see you back next week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.love the ivory bow with flowers.The brads make the flowers pop out.Glad you had a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card- glad you had a great trip! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Diana, thank you for sharing with us at Addicted to stamps 'Black, white & one other colour' chalenge,

    hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome way to use the negative space with the vellum! I love the design and the added gem stones! Thanks SO much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! Such a creative idea to use the negative backdrop of the felt! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the negative on your card! Thanks for playing with CAS-ual Friday's this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Diana!
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps 'Black, White & one other colour' Challenge.
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...