Sunday, May 22, 2011

HAPPY SUNDAY -------- Four Legged Friends and MPS stamp set series

Good morning  Everyone,
This is my NO legged friend from my Four Legged Friends  cartridge with My Pink Stamper stamp set Punny Licious.
I thought what better day to show a snake than on Sunday as a reminder-- of the story of Adam & Eve in the garden of Eden. This one probably lied to get on the 4 legged friend cartridge and said it had four legs.
It is actually a pretty good looking snake. It reminds me of when my nephew had one and my sister was looking all over the house for it, because it got out of its aquarium , it ended up, wrapped around the top of the washing machine

Whoooo loves you--- not the snake.  Remember they lie. Anyway, I hope you are still enjoying this series and not getting sick of it. I am just loving doing it. I love these papers and the images are great, and the stamps make my pitiful stamping skills look like I know what I'm doing-- Thank you Robyn, for the stamps you make..

4 comments:

  1. Love this four legged snake. LOL! I love the series you have been doing. Can't wait to see what is next.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a snake girl, they freak me out. lol! But love the series you've been doing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comments you left on my blog! I'm your newest follower! LOVE this snake!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...