Thursday, May 5, 2011

MORE---- THURSDAY

I needed to make my mother- in- law a Mom's day card The one with the Gazebo I sent to my mother, I put "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL MOTHERS DAY",  Do you think she could wait? No, now I know where I get it from.

So If I'm making a card, I might as well see where the challenges are Right?
 This will fit nicely in Fantabulous Cricut Challenge  (Three Flowers)  & Flaunt it Fridays( Cindy Loo)
I also entered it in Die Cuttin' Divas ( Mothers day)

The card is 5x7 PTI stampers white
The blues are AC card stock
The image is from Cindy Loo
The flowers are from Songbird
I used a lighter shade of the same hue of the blue
I used stickles and a pearl to add some bling

8 comments:

  1. Love the colors you used they look so great! Thank you so much for creating with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty cut from Cindy Lou! Very nice card! Thanks for playing with us at Flaunt It Fridays!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!! Love it...love those little songbird letters! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!
    Lisa C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty, pretty card...love the colors. Thanks for joining our challenge at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card!! I love that cut!!
    Thanks For playing with us @ FCCB!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this one is so cute....Song Bird is one favorite carts...TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...