Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More--TUESDAY Gratitude journal- Drawing ended at 6:00 pm.

This may sound kind of silly to some of you and I usually do not change my mind --mid stream, how I am going to do things, but because there were so few of you (12); I decided instead of doing a random drawing I would  send each of you the gratitude journal.
I love making them and I am grateful that there is a desire to want to have one and hopefully be inspired by writing in it. Once you get the journal if you have any questions about it please feel free to E-mail me. You might like to make your own.
Please send me your snail mail by e-mail so I can get your journal in the mail by Friday.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the participants. That is a sweet thing for you to do. That will be time consuming.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet of you!
    Thank You very much Diana!!!

    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet of you, Diana! I tried clicking on your email link but since I don't have auto email set up I can't see your address. :( Do you mind posting it here? Or maybe send me an email? it is cely_rohr at hotmail dot com. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gracious decision. Congrats to the participants.

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG'sh Diana thank you so much! These gratitude journals are so very adorable. You are so very generous to give one to each of us! You are so sweet! I just emailed you.
    ~~Jen H~~
    jhotlon0503@yahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...