Sunday, May 1, 2011

SUNDAY- MAY 1

Happy 4 month Blogiversary to me! I did not even think about that until I sat down to post this
Here is the second in my series of -- _______________________(I don't know what I'm going to call it yet-)
I have six done so far - You will have to check back each day to see them I will post another one tomorrow-I'm using cricut cart 4 legged friends and My Pink Stamper stamp set punny-licious. I am having so much fun with this combo.

I have also been working on a design for Celebrate the Occasion, so make sure you check in here and over there and all the other design team members on Tuesday for the new challenge. If you feel challenged right now challenge # 11 ends tonight at 11:59 EST

9 comments:

  1. Love that dog. lol! Cute card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! It should cheer someone up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Cute! Dog! Love the four legged/two legged cards you are doing.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute, and yes, this has been a rough day, I'm packing up our house to move! I'm too old for this, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable... love it. I'm your newest follower.

    Hugs
    Dusti

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...