Thursday, March 15, 2012

MARCH 15, 2012***THURSDAY*** "DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE

A Reminder DL.ART Thankful Thursday  
layered project is still open until Saturday  March 17, 2012@11:59 PST


Good Morning Friends,

It is time for another DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.  I don't know what gets into me, I really planned on my video being about 3 minutes, 6 at tops. Sorry it ended up being a little longer.  I get carried away doing art, and forget the camera is on, even though I know I am doing this for you guys, it is not like I talk to myself or anything. 
I can't believe it has been almost two months since I did a video.  This video will explain the challenge and hopefully show you how to get your MOJO, for creating back, if you have lost it.

If you have any questions about the challenge please feel free to E-mail me or ask in the comment area. I will get back to you.


Here is the link to the video: Challenge

http://youtu.be/74o9ugZKVrc




                                                                       Here is the prize: 



Be sure to leave a comment and enter your project to Mr. Linky by March 31, 2012
Have a blessed day, Diana


16 comments:

  1. Great video and ATC!! I have yet to make one so this is a perfect challenge! Yours turned out beautiful as always!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, what a fun video. I get long winded when I do videos, too. It is so easy to just talk your way through each decision that way. I have a small box of "itty bitty" leftovers that I am going to use to make some ATC's. I haven't done these in about a year, so I guess it is time to start, eh?
    Great ATC. I love all the elements and adore the added liquid pearls!
    Happy Thankful Thursday!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful challenge to make an ATC. I made ATCs before I started this blog and at first found it hard to work on a small canvas 2 1/2" x 3 1/2. I posted a few ATCs on my blog when I first began my blog almost a yr ago.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, What a great video, I really enjoyed watching it! I've never made an "ATC" but now I really want to make one. Thank you!!
    Love all the elements on your ATC!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for explaining what an ATC is. Enjoyed your video I have miss seeing them on you tube. I think I'll give it a try. Any way I could use up all the scraps I hate to throw away. Thanks for sharing
    ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana, I have never heard of ATC's till now. I watched your video and I loved that you allowed us to peek into your creative process. Your ATC is adorable. What a great way to use up tiny scraps. I usually throw mine away. But now I have a new way of looking at them. Thank you.

    Hugs, Pam
    http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so adorable, I just love all your sweet elements :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ATC! Love the details and the cutie lion!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet!! I love the adorable lion and the design is fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diana, Your video was a great reminder that an ATC is all about being an Artist, I really enjoyed making this!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the fun challenge Diana- I have made my very first ATC thanks to you. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. Thanks for the inspiration!!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for another fun challenge, Diana. I have so many things/scraps/buttons/flowers/etc. that need to get used up. Thanks for inspiring me.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun video and challenge. And I have less to clean up when I put things a way. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a great challenge! I have never made one before, so it was perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay, I found time to play! That is always so refreshing when you have it in mind and get around to it! Thanks Diana!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great video...and I always love to see the creative process! Almost felt like I was there in your craft room, looking over your shoulder in person! I love making ATC's, so off to see what I can put together from my scraps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...