Wednesday, March 14, 2012

MARCH 14, 2012***WEDNESDAY*** SHOP PUMPKIN SPICE** JUST A NOTE

Good Morning Everyone,

 It is Design Day for me at  SHOP PUMPKIN SPICE.

I just love designing for Shop Pumpkin Spice.  I can not say enough good things about this company. Great quality and great value.  They carry the products I like most,   Echo Park paper is one of my favorites, but I have a lot of other favorites that in stock now and very popular.   Right now, I am on the "All about boys" kick. This paper is so cute, I like almost every piece in the pack. For my project today, I am using 6 different patterns from the pack and the blue solid. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder for the solid paper to give it some dimension.
My card base is a basic cream color and so is the little boy. I used the Paper doll dress up Cricut cartridge to cut out all the elements to make the image of the boy

My sentiment is from My Pink Stamper "Boy Crazy" stamp set. I'm using lemon drop twine from the Twinery
I punched three holes in the orange binder strip to give it the look of a notebook.

All the products I used can be purchased at Shop Pumpkin Spice.

Thanks for stopping by

Remember,  Boy Crazy is the kit of the month for March.  It is a remarkable price at $15.95
Also remember, you have until the end of the month to enter our Blog Hop challenge. There are some rules, so be sure to read them, so you do not miss out on any opportunities you might have to get extra entries.

Have a great Day!! DIANA L.

8 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!! Love your fun little guy! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! love his polka dot hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute.love the doll and its clothes.great layers of pattern paper.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun little boy.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable!! I love his shirt and all of the papers you used!! Thanks so much for entering my blogaversary giveaway.

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This little guy is so cute! I really love the different papers you used.

    Hugs, Pam
    http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! Love the embossing and the adorable shirt! Great papers!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...