Saturday, March 3, 2012

MARCH 3, 2012***SATURDAY*** SHOP PUMPKIN SPICE BLOG HOP

Good Morning Everyone,
Welcome to Shop Pumpkin Spice March Bloghop, You should have arrived here from  Carissa's  blog. If you have, you are on the right track, if not you may want to start at the beginning. Shop Pumpkin Spice

ANN is our Featured Designer this month!  She will be showcasing the kit during the hop. I am sure she will rock this kit!  Be sure and check her post out.

The THEME of our hop is "boy crazy" and a challenge: make a card, layout, altered item that represents "boy crazy". It can be boyfriend, husband, son, etc. Have fun with it! Use at least one circle, twine, and at least one button.

The challenge will run for the whole month. Participants must comment on all of our blogs during the hop AND participate in the challenge if you  want to win the prize: April's KIT!!! 


I  encourage  to buy the March Kit from SPS  January 's kit sold out so quick I never even got to order it.

I want to emphasize again that you must participate in the challenge in order to win April's kit! 
We'll announce the winner on the SPS blog during the hop the following month. Using the March kit is not necessary to enter the challenge, but if you use it, you will get a double entry into the drawing!
Now doesn't that sound like fun.







This is the project that I made for the hop
I have had the ROBOTZ cartridge for so long and I have never used it. It looked like there were too many layers.  Believe me there are, but it was so fun to make and I just love the way it came out. Isn't he cute should I name him? The paper I used is Echo Park's "All about boys" and This paper is in the March kit it is so adorable.  I decided to do a right mug shot and a left mug shot of him.

BLOG HOP ORDER:
SPS Blog  - pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com

BLOG HOP ORDER:
  • SPS Blog  - pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com
  • Lezlye - lezlyes.blogspot.com
            Lenae - sugargemscrafts.blogspot.com
  • Alyssa - mythoughtsexactly.co (yes .co - not .com)
  • June - simplyelegantpapercrafts.blogspot.com
  • Courtney - courtscrafts.blogspot.com
  • Saundra - luvscrappingtogether.blogspot.com
  • Carissa - happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com
  • Diana - dianamlarson.blogspot.com
  • Ann - raindropechodesigns.blogspot.com
  • SPS Blog - pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com


SPS Blog - pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com
    



 











March Card Kit
36 – Unique 6” x 6”
Papers from the following lines:
Echo Park “A Boy’s Life” 6 x 6 Paper Pad (12 different double-sided designs)
Bo Bunny “Ad Lib” 6 x 6 Paper Pad (12 different designs)
Authentique “Gathering” 6 x 6 Paper Pad (12 different double-sided designs)
8 - Sheets of Bazzill Cardstock in 4 coordinating colors (Irish Eye’s, Yam, Honey, Deep Blue)
3 yards of My Mind’s Eye Lush 2 trims in Navy Blue (1 yard in each design)
9 yards of My Mind’s Eye “Lime Twist” Twine in 3 different colors: 3 yards of each color Playful Remember Smile
1 – Yard of Creative Impressions Twill in Oatmeal
3 – Mini clothes pins
9 – My Mind’s Eye Lush 2 Journal Cards in Orange
4 – My Mind’s Eye Stella & Rose Title Cards
1 – Set of My Mind’s Eye Stella & Rose “Happy” decorative brads (31 brads per set)
1 – 8 piece Button collection (Mixture of Stella & Rose and Lost & Found 2 Collections)
1 – Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam Paint 1.35oz Pixie Dust
RETAIL $37.81
SPS $15.95
 


Thanks for stopping by 
Now you should be off to  Ann's blog

Challenges:
Decorate to Celebrate: All about boys

Have a blessed day, Diana

29 comments:

  1. Hehe this is absolutely fantastic!! So cute and fun!
    Nat -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius, Diana! I did not know that was on that cartridge; so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is asdorable, Diana!! So cute with those papers. ~Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little 3D robot Diana!! He looks like fun to make! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana, I always love your work your so creative. Your robot is so cute and yes you should name him. Great job on meeting the challenge.
    ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this robot!! SUCH a clever way of doing the challenge! GREAT job Diana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so fun!! love love love it!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha this is beyond cute.... Seriously? Unbelievable fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana, he is so cute, yes, you should name the little guy...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love your robot
    I have that cartridge and I have yet to use it.
    Thanks for the insipration

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, this robot is so cute! You have to give him a name..Gizmo?

    Hey, stop by my blog if you get a chance, I am giving away a really cool prize.

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  12. so very cute thank you for joining for the boy challenge over at decorate to celebrate. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cute.love the colors and embelishments.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute little robot! I'm sure your little guy must love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So Adorable Diana! I love your color choices...great style. This hop is so fun. tfs Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now there's a cartridge I don't own! What a cute little robot, now with my new nephew I might have to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Decorate to Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This little robot is super duper cute!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. That robot is ridiculously cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your awesome robot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! So cute! Great job. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super Cute Robot Diana!! Thanks for playing over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my gosh, Diana, this is so adorable!! He makes me smile!! I love the papers you used!! Awesome, awesome robot...and you definitely need to name him!! Thanks so much for playing along at Decorate to Celebrate!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Decorate to Celebrate DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. WoW Diana! This robot is fantastic! Love the great papers you used on this too!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Eeek.... This just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, how super creative. Soooo cute.

    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  27. Never seen anything like this... aDoRaBlE !!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a fun little guy. I love the lop-sided googlie eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW What an adorable creation Diana I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...