Saturday, March 31, 2012

MARCH 31, 2012***SATURDAY***IN LIKE A LION OUT LIKE A LION......***

Reminder DL.ART Thankful Thursday ends tonight at 11:59
Two others are open check them out on my  right sidebar.

Good Afternoon Everyone,
Wow!! It is the end of the month already and the old saying, "In like a lion out like a lamb" is not holding true today.  We are having wind gusts and stormy weather and the prediction is through tomorrow.

I got in about 1:00AM from the CC group over in San Jose and had a great  time. I didn't get as much done I as I thought I would, but I did get a lot of talk time in.  These are some of the goodies my circle friends made and gave out last night. I did get to meet up with Lezlye and Courtney, my team mates from SPS, it was great seeing and being with them.

That is all for now. I will check in with all of you in a little while.

Have a great day, Diana

7 comments:

  1. Very nice projects. Thanks for stopping in at my blog from the Carson's Creations Blog Hop. I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects. I agree it isn't leaving like a lamb we are having 50 mile hour winds. No fun at all.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful projects shared.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...