Friday, March 23, 2012

MARCH 23, 2012***FRIDAY***A LAYOUT...... I DON'T DO THESE TOO OFTEN***

Good Evening Friends,

I made a haul today at Joann's, I got this great guy paper so I knew I needed to make some guy projects right away.  I don't do layout's too often, but my man has been doing some pretty awesome repair stuff around the house and for our mom (his mom, but I call her mom to).  I also have been wanting to enter Artful delight challenge, and  I keep missing it, so this time I am making a point to get it done. I need to post this now because that challenge closes in a couple of hours. I have been gone all day and I am exhausted. I will take a break and hopefully come back and make some visits.

This is all paper and fussy cutting. Oh my.
DCWV: The guy stack

I am entering this in  these challenges:
Artful Delights: sketch
Frosted designs: grid
Paper playtime:for the guys

Have a great Evening, Diana

15 comments:

  1. Diana, this is awesome! Love those masculine colors. Great layout!
    Hope you have a great night!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO, love the fabulous papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very nice LO. I love that paper stack. Now you got me thinking that I have to do the same for my hubby, LoL

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diana:)Fun and masculine layout!! Have a fantastic weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is amazing! You need to make more now. I want to start making some layouts. My goals was one a month and I haven't met that YET. I better get busy since I have a few to make up.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO Diana!!!
    Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout- I just look at a layout as a big square card with pictures. You did a great job :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this layout Diana! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana this is great! I love the clean lines and awesome colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving the colours you have used here...and the grid ideas. Thanks for playing along at FD :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun masculine layout! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice!!! Love the different squares and the grids. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a fabulous layout! Love your take on it! And great job with all your fussy cutting! That takes alot of time, but by the looks of your laytout, it was well worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...